[VisCom] FW: Fact Sheets

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 5 15:31:42 EST 2006

Hi Michael,
I like the layout of the 2nd one better, as it highlights the project
itself first.   On the first one, I find the horizontal bar to feel a
little heavy and it seems like an unnatural disconnect to have the
OSGeo header, then the line, then the project name.  I think of
having a pile of these and having the osgeo logo and header stuff on
the top of each one will feel pretty redundant and heavy.  Whereas,
having it on the bottom is still redundant but is a bit more discreet
about it.

One exception would be when we have a fact sheet about OSGeo
itself :)  But we can deal with that exception when it comes.  I have
done up several fact sheet and letter style pages this past week and
am looking forward to throwing them into a template like this.

Tyler