[VisCom] FW: Fact Sheets

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 6 12:50:09 EST 2006

Logos are good - which reminds me that we need to collect copies of
project logos at some point as well.  I only had one or two of them
when I did up the brochures.

I also liked the 2nd layout because it has the project name (and
logo) at the top, first, before OSGeo.  In these cases where our
intent is to promote the project (not just the foundation), then
giving the project the top place is important to me.

Tyler