[VisCom] Check these out..!

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Thu Dec 7 17:59:12 EST 2006

Michael,
Love them!  Where are the ads going to be used?  I am looking forward to
starting to build out a set of presentations with the same "look and feel"
as we continue to preach the gospel.

BTW, I moved up from Portland to Whidbey Island a couple of months ago and
now that I am in the Seattle area I would love to hook up in person to talk
OSGeo.  Send me an email sometime when you get a chance so we can talk.

Aaron

| Aaron Racicot  | aaronr at ecotrust.org   |
| GIS Programmer | 360.221.2441          |
| e c o t r u s t                        |
| Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center     |
| 721 NW Ninth Avenue                    |
| Suite 200                              |
| Portland, OR 97209                     |
| www.ecotrust.org                       |