[VisCom] Meeting VIII tomorrow

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 5 19:36:18 EDT 2006

Hi,
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the call.  The main OSCON
related topics we need to consider are:
1-Recruiting more volunteers to come and support the booth
2-Confirming speakers
I have both points underway, but could still use some help finding
more people who could come, with the help of a free pass.  I think
we've got more speakers than slots available, so it will be a matter
of focusing our message.

Tyler