[OSGeo-Discuss] Request for Information (RFI) Geospatial Line of Business

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon May 1 14:23:56 EDT 2006

Great.  Ned and I just talked, and he's got a few hours both today and
tomorrow.  We're going to move coordination of this work over to the
VisComm list, so we're not spamming discuss with all the details.  So
subscribe to the dev VisComm email list:

And work will continue on the same wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Response_to_RFI_for_US_Gov_GeoSpatial so
just edit there directly.  Do save work fairly often, so that conflicts
can be more easily resolved if people are working at the same time.

best regards,

Chris