[VisCom] Use of Opt-In List to Message Where 2.0 Attendees

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Fri May 12 15:34:21 EDT 2006

I'm fine to send it, I think this is less spam since it's opt-in.  And
I'll start with an apology or something ;)

I'll probably use cholmes at osgeo.org, since that would seem to make more
sense, and do reply-to at info at osgeo.org, so that if anyone replies it
goes to the right channels and not me.

Chris