[VisCom] Re: Your Project at Where 2.0

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu May 18 20:26:34 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,
Not a problem, I'm familiar with the NRCan one in particular and it's a simple one.  I can track it down.  Others might be more sticky.  I expect VisCom will have to take these on and keep track of commitments.  Since it's mainly a formality, with a yes/no answer from the source, I doubt we'll need legal counsel or board involvement.  But since Chris is also on VisCom, we could at least have a 'board' member involved when we need someone 'official' to be the key contact.

Any other thoughts?

Tyler