[VisCom] Closure on Logos / Round II

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 4 15:01:42 EST 2006

+1 from me

I'm quite happy with John's current version, including his colours.
It has grown on me.  I'm looking forward to getting to use these!

Sorry to weigh in so late, I'll be rising from the fog of my past job
on Monday as I start full time on OSGeo stuff.

Thanks for the discussion on this - I'm quite happy with it all.

Tyler