[Viscom-dev] De we have any presentations that give an overviewofOSGeo?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:25:46 EST 2007

I recently put together a short presentation for the Australian Linux
Conference which briefly covered:
* OSGeo
* OS Geo Stack of software
* OGC Standards
* Very brief cover of use cases

Aaron will recognize some of his presentation incorporated into mine.

I'll send the slides directly to the people on this thread, and forward
to anyone else who requests it.

Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5011