sanity check a lightning talk abstract?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Jul 6 13:10:28 EDT 2006

dear VisCom,

I'm hoping to give a lightning talk at OSCON. I wonder if you would
quickly sanity check my abstract which was due like an hour ago for
"on-message"-ness. Generally i would be really interested in
help/feedback from VisCom in creating a short presentation.

"The Open Source Geospatial Foundation is on a mission to support
and promote the collaborative development of open geospatial
technologies, data and standards. This is a short story about what a
new kind of software foundation is offering to projects, to members
and to the public."

I can't think of a snappy title either. "Spatialise your hive mind" maybe ;)
Mpg, i'm sorry i missed yr meeting, i am startlingly sick today :/.

jo