[VisCom] Motion re: Shirt order

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Sat Jul 15 00:45:32 EDT 2006

+1.0

-mpg

________________________________

From: Tyler Mitchell [mailto:tylermitchell at shaw.ca]
Sent: Fri 7/14/2006 8:52 PM
To: dev at visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org
Subject: [VisCom] Motion re: Shirt order

I would like to do this 'proper' way and make a motion... though I
realise some of our group are unreachable at the moment:

***
I move that we order less than $300 worth of OSGeo t-shirts for
volunteers who are managing the OSGeo booth and presence at OSCON, as
well as a few extras to give away at the conference or keep on-hand
for other events.
***

Please reply with a vote!