VisCom requests support

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Apr 17 08:45:32 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
would you mind getting your project pages at OSGeo in order. Please. It is
not a lot of work. Just connect your SVN, download index.html from
trunk/www, copy whatever you have on your projects's real hompage
(http://ms.gis.umn.edu/) and paste it to this index.html. Maybe you would
add seventeen links all pointing to your existing infrastructure.
Finished. If you don't want to go into the trouble of setting up your SVN
etc, make me a contributor and I paste it there for you. Oh well, why me,
just delegate it, you are the Project Owners.
https://mapserver.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectMemberList tell that guy Elton
to do it.

I imagine something like http://mapbender.osgeo.org is just fine (maybe
without the hassle of an online map but isn't that neat... except you have
MS IE...) Steve, did you notice that we are just three letters off
srv/bnd. Funny that BND is the German Bundesnachrichtendienst, something
like the CIA I guess... oh, drifting off again.

Same for
https://geotools.osgeo.org/ (BND is watching you!)
https://geotools.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectMemberList
Oh, you don't even have any members. Too bad, gotta do it all by yourself.

Currently these pages look dead as a wet cat (and smell). No good
visibility, no promotion, just embarrasment for two of the most best
important overworked and kind guys that we need so badly to make OSGeo
shine and sparkle. I wonder whether you read those annoying
nerve at osgeo.org emails at all.
=:-)

--
Arnulf