VisCom requests support

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Apr 17 15:33:16 EDT 2006

I just got things looking a bit snazzier as well- sorry about that.

Steve

>>> Chris Holmes <cholmes at openplans.org> 4/17/2006 2:07:18 PM >>>
Ok, I put up a few links.  Our developers wanted us to just redirect
immediately to geotools.org.  As a compromise I redirect after 30
seconds, plenty of time to read the text I put up.

If there's a way to edit the side bar with whatever I want then I'm
happy to get rid of the redirect, but I need like all the elements on
http://geotools.org  But last I checked it involved some weird
javascript madness.

Chris

--