[Web Comm] Re: VisCom requests support

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Apr 18 10:59:13 EDT 2006

I got a bit of time to work on it this week. But let me give you the
easy workaround:nonav.

If you add nonav after the main url, you get a page that is 100%
configurable. Here is what geotools looks like:

https://geotools.osgeo.org/nonav/index.html

The only issue with this is that you should replicate enough of the
links in the osgeo.org site to get users back to the main site and to
the internal tools.

Not perfect, but one of the easiest hacks available on the CollabNet
platform.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net