[OSGeo-Board] OSGeo site check

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Thu Apr 20 18:12:03 EDT 2006

Markus, I added the GRASS project. Of course this now means the GRASS
community needs to start working on something here :o) I made you the
project owner. You can assign someone else as a project owner as well
as invite people to the project via this link: https://
grass.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectInvite

As Arnulf has said, I can walk you through the tool. We just need to
setup a time. Of course you can just muddle along as there is not
much rocket science in this. The help is ok, but it might speed
things up if we had a quick run through.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net