Web Site Feedback

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Apr 26 11:04:47 EDT 2006

WebCom,

I would *really* like to see the "Feedback" link at the bottom of osgeo
pages adjusted as a means to provide feedback to OSGeo on the web site
rather than to collabnet on their platform!

I would like to see it go to a page that indicates how to submit web site
change suggestions as a tracker item, how to contact info at osgeo.org with
general requests, and then perhaps how to provide collabnet with feedback
on their platform.

--

Since the feedback link didn't give me what I wanted, I will provide my
feedback here via email rather than via the tracker.  In the FAQ document

  eg.
   commmittee -> committee
   deductable -> deductible

Also, the question about "Do project developers need to sign a legal
agreement?" should likely be altered or removed since it is unlikely that
most projects will be using the contributor agreement.