Membership request/interest

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 3 02:34:03 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I'm interested in joining up to Webcom and helping out a bit more.  I
have some time available, though still somewhat irregularly.  Also,
if we move toward a web-based CMS tool to help update/maintain the
web front end it will lower the barrier to entry for me.  The current
set up has somewhat frightened me and kept me away, feeling that it
would be harder for me to contribute sporadically as time permitted.
If we move to a new site like the one demonstrated at the meeting
today, I'd be happy to help port over content (it is dead easy).  I'm
also interested in making our promo docs more accessible and
developing logo usage pages, etc.  I see a lot of overlap with VisCom
goals, so I should fit in okay :)

Keep up the good work,