[Web Comm] New content. Please review...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Aug 10 16:03:02 EDT 2006

Thanks Frank.

I based that text on my personal experience with OSGeo technology, while
trying to use language that would counter the marketing hype of the
proprietary vendors.  Both pages could definitely use some revision by
folks more in-tune with the advantages of OSGeo and what the foundation
wants from visitors (how to help).

There are editable copies of these (and other pages I want to write) on
the wiki, and I'm not all that emotionally tied to the content :)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/WebComTODO

Jason