Local Chapters

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Aug 18 16:28:27 EDT 2006

Folks,

I was supposed to publish the "Local Chapter Guidelines" on the official
web site after it was passed by the board a couple weeks ago.  I have
finally done that as well as a preliminary "local chapters" listing
mostly just pointing back into the Wiki for now.

   https://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/index.html
   https://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/guidelines.html

My intention is to link this from under "Bodies" on the About the Foundation
page:

   https://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/about.html

I'd also like a direct link from the left side nav bar under "OSGeo Community"
to this chapters index page.

Are there any objections to the content, or my planned navigational
items?