[Web Comm] Drupal Transition and Automated Web Page Cleanup

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Dec 2 14:10:40 EST 2006

No, but I do believe that human review would still be a good idea.  I'm willing to dedicate some time to for this, but I'll be away from a computer Dec 24th -> Jan 8th (I'm preparing for the withdrawal symptoms already).

Some of the constructs on the pages may rely on specific CN CSS markup, or may not work properly within whatever skin is used for Drupal.  What are we going to use for a layout btw?  The one on the community site doesn't look all that great in IE.

Jason