[WebCom] sponsorship pages

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Dec 29 12:13:56 EST 2006

Folks,

I re-migrated the sponsors.html and sponsorship.html page, modified the top
left foundation block to point to sponsors.html page to bring the drupal
site into line with recent updates to the old web site.  I did not create
logo url aliases for the logos into /content/sponsorship/images/ so they are
currently at the urls /files/autodesk.png and /files/1spatial_sml.jpg.

I think we need a little "guide page" for Web Committee content creators
indicating how to setup urls, upload images, and so forth.  This stuff isn't
completely obvious.

Kanhaiya - thanks for enabling the file attachments, and the search function.