[Web Comm] HTTPS?

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Feb 24 16:50:00 EST 2006

The certificate is in work now. I expect it to be complete very soon.
I think we are awaiting the cert provider now. This is all part of
the normal progression of things, with the exception we are a bit
early on the public accessibility of the site.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
https://www.projects.dev2dev.bea.com/
turbogeek at cluck.com
dbrookshier at collab.net

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s)