[Web Comm] HTTPS?

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Feb 24 16:50:00 EST 2006

The certificate is in work now. I expect it to be complete very soon.  
I think we are awaiting the cert provider now. This is all part of  
the normal progression of things, with the exception we are a bit  
early on the public accessibility of the site.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
turbogeek at cluck.com
dbrookshier at collab.net

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of  
the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.

On Feb 24, 2006, at 11:52 AM, Jason Birch wrote:

> We're going to need something other than a self-signed certificate for
> the website, and if we're using separate hosts for each project then
> we'll need a wildcard cert.  Do we have to wait until the  
> foundation is
> an official legal entity before applying for a certificate?  Do funds
> for this (and domain name) on an ongoing basis need to be approved by
> the board?
> Jason
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at webcommittee.osgeo.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at webcommittee.osgeo.org

More information about the Webcom mailing list