[Web Comm] Project Owner for www.osgeo.org project

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jul 5 17:18:05 EDT 2006

Thanks,

I'll need permissions to delegate authority to the CVS access at least.
I'd also like to at least have view access on the project that controls
the domain's styling, etc, so I can get a better understanding of how
that works.

For the news.osgeo.org project, would it be possible to have the current
announcement titles, dates and summaries automatically displayed in the
main content section of the page?

Jason