RFC mailing lists

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Wed Jun 21 08:18:22 EDT 2006

Hi
could you please change the link to the Mapbender Mailing Lists page on:
https://mail.osgeo.org/

It should either point to:
(one-click subscription for OSGeo members)
or:
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mapbender_Mailing_Lists
(one-click subscription plus description)

Please choose whichever WebCom deems better.

It is somewhat hard to find a link to the Indonesian mailing list, it
only appears here: