updated permissions

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Fri Jun 23 19:03:59 EDT 2006

Jason,

I saw you posted a question to Auke and the mailing list, I thought I'd
pick it up since Auke is out today.  I updated your permissions in the
"www" project to allow for news posting, editing, deleting.  You had
asked a question about announcements and the announce mailing list, yes,
all announcements are archived in the announce at ... mailing list.

As for your question about CVS admin rights I'm going to have to pass
that one off to Auke for Monday, I'm not sure how to go about that.

Cheers,

Andrew

(congrats about the committee chair :-))

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net
<mailto:cakelly at collab.net>

<http://www.collab.net/>