[Web Comm] Removing members from committees

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 28 12:12:49 EDT 2006

In this case, Daniel was a special case not because of committee or
foundation membership, but because he had security access to the
foundation's site beyond his role in the foundation or official
membership in committees, which was specifically tied to his employment.
I don't think that we should look at the roles on OSGeo.org as
indicating anything about membership in committees, as there will not be
a 1:1 relationship?

Jason