[Web Comm] Removing members from committees

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 28 12:38:59 EDT 2006

Yikes.  I may catch some flack from my wife for that meeting date; I'd
not realized that it was a holiday.

Arnulf (and others) are you available at the same time or an hour
earlier on Wednesday?  I'm on vacation the following week, and I'd
really like to get this committee refocused as early as possible.

Thanks,
Jason