[Web Comm] Coordination on board nominations.

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sat Mar 4 08:58:15 EST 2006

Interesting. I might be the only one that can see the look dir.

The home page is
DomainHome.html.html

Right column:
CommunityNewsRightColumn.html.html

Left Navigation:
NavColumn-Community.html

Left nav is deep in the look directory, so I might have the only keys
for that.

Most of the conten is the er... content directory.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614