[Web Comm] Should we have a meeting soon?

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Tue Mar 7 20:17:15 EST 2006

How about we make it official, 1900 CST on Thursday 9 March, 2006.

Friday 01:00 UTC
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=10&year=2006&hour=1&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
Friday 03:00 - Johannesburg
Thursday 17:00 - Vancouver, Seattle
Thursday 19:00 - Ames, Dallas, Minneapolis
Thursday 19:00 - Ottawa, Washington DC

I guess that would really make it difficult for Jody.  How about we try to
make it so that the next meeting will be evening in Johannesburg and morning
in the north american contenint?  We can alternate the scheduling...

-Perry