[Web Comm] Should we have a meeting soon?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Mar 8 11:50:01 EST 2006

I think he did :)

"Thursday evening should stand for this week though."

Let's get that meeting done.  I'd suggest meeting during the day the
following week, biweekly after that until the site is more developed,
and eventually going to monthly meetings with exceptions as directed by
circumstance or the board.

I think the timeslot Cameron suggested gives us the largest range of
possible participants; My preference would be to stick  with this
instead of alternating.  I have regular meetings at work that conflict
with that time on Thursdays and Fridays, can we meet next week in this
time slot?

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2006&month=3&day=1
5&hour=19&min=0&sec=0

Jason