[Web Comm] FW: [OSGeo-member] Cannot access the top page

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Mar 8 18:16:32 EST 2006

Oops :)

I did a test first with the feedback page.  Removed and then tried
reloading with my browser set to ja and to en.  With the file gone and
framework sections are still in Japanese.

If this causes an invisible problem in the framework, I can check out an
earlier version of the files and re-add them.

Jason