[Web Comm] Logo Contest revisited

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 9 11:03:13 EST 2006

Sounds good.  I'll try to find time sometime today (unless someone else
wants to) to:

- Add some wording about desired submissions and that partial
submissions and logo concepts will be accepted.  Should this come with a
commitment from the submitter to complete the concept, or will we be
able to round up an internal designer or two to help?
- Add some text about the logo supporting one or two-colour print
processes
- Add requirement for logos to be completely original
- Change screening text to "A short list of submissions will be selected
for a general vote/poll."
- Make WebCom break ties
- Move legalese to the bottom, with general parameters staying at the
top.

Jason