Reporting out

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 9 22:10:36 EST 2006

I don't think that we covered this explicitly, but I think it's understood that as chair Daniel will be reporting out at the next board meeting in general, and specifically:

- Recommend adoption of logo contest, with close date and prize at board's discretion
- Update membership of committee.

If it's OK, I'm going to remove the misleading link to the projects page for membership, and post this on the page:

Daniel Brookshier (chair)
Howard Butler
Fred Warnock
Pericles Nacionales   * Would you prefer Perry? *
Claude Philipona
Jason Birch
Jody Garnett

Failing a response on this, I'll post after 12 hours :)

Jason