Artifact Tracker

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Mar 11 15:06:13 EST 2006

Guys,

The artifact tracker seems a bit quirky as currently configured.

I submitted a request to create the fundraising.osgeo.org project, but when
I came back and ran the "open defects" query nothing was listed.

When I ran the unassigned artifacts query I saw my request.  But when
I selected it I see the message "No artifacts were chosen which are
currently editable.".  I was going to complain that I had no way to
even check the status, but I see that is wrong since the other tabs do
show information about the report.  But is thee a reason I, as artifact
creator, can't add comments?

If you want non committee members to submit things via the artifact tracker
I would encourage you to do what you can to make it easy to use.