[intl-discuss] Re: Promotion and Visibility Committee

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Mar 14 09:12:10 EST 2006

Frans Thamura wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am from Indonesia, here, I am leading the Java User Group and Ubuntu
> Community,
>
> I am a friend of Geoff Zeis, who always promoting Map Guide Server from
> Autodesk,
>
> I am here, to collaborate because I am new in Map Guide, serveral years
> ago I did a project using Autodesk Map Guide Server 5.0, but lost in
> track after that.
>
> but I see a lot of movement in geospatial, and hopefully we can
> collaborate.
>
> Frans Thamura
> CEO
> Intercitra Prima Integrasi

Hello,
welcome to the OSGeo. You might want to have a look at the Indonesian
language press release in the Wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Press_Release_Indonesia

The Web Committee has already published the Englich language version, I
don't know whether the translations also moved to stable by now.

Best regards,
Arnulf Christl