board nominee list

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Mar 14 16:55:54 EST 2006

Hey webcom, could you guys post this nomination text for me?  And
hopefully QA it a bit before posting it?  If anyone (webcom or board)
could review to make sure I got all relevant snippets and spelled things
right, that would be great.  And if you webcom guys want to reformat it
or adjust things, go for it.  I just used Open Office, and had troubles
with my paragraphs going all the way across the screen, so things may be
a bit weird.  But I checked it on ie and firefox, and it seemed to look ok.

Oh, and webcom, if you reply to this, please remember the (*cough*)
collaboration feature and be sure to cc me in the reply, since I'm not
on this list.

best regards,

Chris
--