Reminder of a demo this afternoon..

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Tue Nov 7 12:10:48 EST 2006

Just a reminder of the CollabNet demo this afternoon, 4pm ET/1pm PT.
All are encouraged to attend.  Details are below.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net
<mailto:cakelly at collab.net>

<http://www.collab.net/>