[Web Comm] OSGeo PDF Flyers linking to project overview pages

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 20 11:46:50 EST 2006

Hi Markus,
Good idea.  I personally haven't touched that side of the system yet,
but I assume someone (??) could add links directly to them.  I'd
suggest we pull the brochure zip file:
https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/files/documents/18/210/
OSGeo_Brochures_v1_PDF.zip
.. and expand it in the html tree somewhere, rather than link to the
documents and files section to reduce interdependencies.

I can't do this at the moment, but do think it is a good idea.

Tyler