[Fundraising] Need help posting file

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Nov 20 19:37:13 EST 2006

CVS actually.

:pserver:YOURUSERID at cvs.osgeo.org:/cvs

Module: "www"

I use TortoiseCVS from home; it's pretty easy to use.

The main page is DomainHome, and there is a separate file for the bottom
section of the right menu.  The left column is in the "Look" CVS module
if you want to add a link to the left menu.

Content comment.  Under Principal sponsor, it says:  "Promotional Space
on an OSGeo Supporting Sponsor Page (content subject to OSGeo approval)"
Shouldn't that be Principal Sponsor?

I think it would be good if once this is firmed up we could feature it
on the main page and as a news item.

Jason