content creation questions

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Mon Oct 2 19:44:37 EDT 2006

Well I managed to talk to the GeoTools community during todays IRC
meeting, and will set about getting some content produced. Talking on
the #osgeo channel was also of assistance in flushing out a few more
ideas (case studies and so on).

There are a few more questions that need to be answered before we get
going in earnest:
- supported documentation formats - see wiki for suggestions
- supported documentation license - incubation committee has not yet
produced action on this, perhaps we can do better
- suggested content - there is an overlap between our content ideas and
the products of the visibility committee, I have demoted our entries to
"ideas" and started a separate listing of existing generated content.

I have started discussion on the following page:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/WebCom_OSGeo_Site_Focus

Cheers,
Jody