[Web Comm] Modest Front Page Changes

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Oct 3 02:12:43 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:52:20PM -0700, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> "User tmitchell doesn't have <VersionControl - Read> access to
> project look"
> I assume that was expected.

I expect nothing, and deny everything. :P
I'd help if I could, but don't have adequate permissions
to fix your permissions.

Meanwhile, Jason, my Honoured News Editor role does not visibly
provide me with a means of configuring the news display, only with
means of being able to publish announcements to the front with no need
for further approval.

I am just going to back away from the keyboard now.