[Web Comm] Formatting trouble in the Portal

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 8 13:01:21 EDT 2006

Hi Arnulf,
Is it this page you are referring to:
http://community.osgeo.org/de/node/49 ?

I think it is now fixed and I know what the problem is.  Can you go
back and edit the page again and tell me what 'input format' options
you have.  As an administrator I have "HTML", "PHP", "Full HTML".  I
switched this document to "full html" and it renders better now.

So I'm pretty sure there must have been some bad tags that are not
support in the "html" mode.  I think I saw this before when working
with Mateusz on his Polish page - but am not sure if this was the
final solution.  I have this sneaking suspicion that switching it
"full html" might have made it so you can't edit it again.   So
please try it out.  Did you have a "Full HTML" option?

Tyler