[Web Comm] Spotlight on Drupal?

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Mon Oct 9 06:00:33 EDT 2006

Hi Jo,

understood.  Reason I'm bugging you a tad ;-) about this is that there
is always the risk of ending up in a deadlock with wanting it to be at a
certain level of maturity before exposing it while needing exposure to
mature it.  Anyway, I understand you don't feel it is ready for a
spotlight yet.  Don't hesitate to let me know if and when you want a
spotlight on Drupal.  Meanwhile, I'll go scout for other candidates for
the next one in a month or so.

Auke