[Web Comm] Spotlight on Drupal?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Oct 10 16:03:51 EDT 2006

dear Tyler, Auke, all,
On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 11:17:23PM -0700, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> > The theme we are using just
> >doesnt work in internet explorer at all.
>
> Jo, what's not working in Internet Explorer?S

IE doesn't support transparent PNGs, so the logo image shows grey.
The CSS looked Just Wrong, like the green background at the top was
inches too short.
Auke, if you're reading this I appreciate your point about wanting to
stress-test things before putting a lot of energy into developing them
for 'fear of lock-in' type reasons, and I very much agree with that.
But I want to make sure to the extent possible that people have a good
aesthetic/functional experience first up - when one looks at a new
project for the first time one has a lot of exploratory energy for
checking stuff out - i would like it to "feel righter"

But yes at the same time only so much procrastinating is really
justifiable.

cheers,

jo