Website map ...

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Thu Oct 12 00:00:14 EDT 2006

I am a bit concerned that this planning artifact I have asked for is not
specific enough.
>    * website map, optimize "workflow" for target users, pending
Here is a sample to get conversation going, I have put together a
website map based on the what I can reverse engineer of the drupal site
prototype (http://community.osgeo.org/en).

I tried to run through the site with a couple example users, and did not
get very far - this only illustrates the technique.

Cheers,
Jody
Note: the file is in Open Office (just because I know Jo will like it
that way)