[VisCom] Re: [Incubator] Review Of MapBuilder incubation artifacts

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Oct 17 16:58:25 EDT 2006

On the logo front, PushDesign has started the work.  We are proceeding
in stages; in ~3 weeks we should have the refined logo in all the myriad
formats; following that, in the subsequent weeks, we will be rolling out
presentation templates, formal branding guide, business card template,
etc, ad inf.

-mpg