[Web Comm] Migration planning meeting

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 23 17:06:26 EDT 2006

Sounds good to me.

I think that MapGuide has a huge vested interest in making sure that the
move goes smoothly, so if they have project management, research, system
administration, etc resources to throw into this, I'd be happy to
support their involvement.

Perhaps we should invite SAC to attend?

What voice conference line?

Jason