[Web Comm] Re: Migration planning meeting

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 26 10:35:28 EDT 2006

All - thanks for a great meeting yesterday!  We really make some core
decisions that will help make this project effective in meeting our
time constraints.  It was great to see that we all came together with
common ideas and perspective.

The three key decisions from the meeting were:
-Jason to collect quotes from vendors offering managed hardware hosting
-Results to be passed around on these lists for review and final
selection
-Bob to acquire a temp system and manage the start-up of a sysadmin
they are donating to the project effective Nov 1

Any other key decision points that I missed?

Tyler