Meeting?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Sep 27 00:40:43 EDT 2006

Weird, seems that the "you really, really, need to reply to the list" feature broke for a minute or two and I ended up sending this only to Frank.

Is anyone interested in meeting at our regular time this week?  If not, I'd propose scheduling a meeting for next week same time.  We can chat on #osgeo without a formal meeting if anyone's interested in that.

Jason