[News Item] GeoTools 2.3.0-M0 Released

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Sep 28 16:23:18 EDT 2006

dear Jody, thanks for sending this in. I dropped it into the "site
announcements" feature on CN and you can check it out at
https://www.osgeo.org/servlets/NewsItemView?newsItemID=43

I definitely am thinking that on New Platform TM, whatever that winds
up being, PMC chairs should basically have full editor rights; less
hoop-jumping for something so simple as doing release announcements -
- the edit stage just becomes typo and styling fixes.

cheers,

jo

--
ghug is my email archiving bot. if you see it cc'd on this email,
please leave it cc'd, that will help me a lot. http://frot.org/ghug